1st Paulista-Bavarian Workshop on Nano-Tailored Semiconductor Devices (NTSD) which will be held at the Federal University of Sao Carlos (UFSCar), State of Sao Paulo, Brazil from 13th to 17th February 2017. The workshop is organized by the Physics Department, Federal University of Sao Carlos (UFSCar), and the Chair of Technische Physik, Julius-Maximilians Universität Würzburg (JMU).
NTSD Workshop Agenda and Scope of the Workshop:
The workshops aims to bring together leading experts and early career stage researchers from the Free State of Bavaria and the State of Sao Paulo to acquaint complementary experimental and theoretical techniques in nanofabrication, characterization and theoretical simulation of nano-tailored semiconductor devices.
The workshop covers the following topics and aspects:
• Nanoscale electronic and opto-electronic devices.
• Novel low dimensional functional materials.
• Light matter interaction and quantum optics.
• Solid-state Quantum information.
• Semiconductor Qubits: Advances and dynamical control
The workshop further provides the opportunity to strengthen and build up bi-national collaborations between researcher and research facilities from the Free State of Bavaria and the State of Sao Paulo.
Who can apply for this Workshop?
• Researchers from higher education or research institutions of the Free State of Bavaria and the State of Sao Paulo
• Participants need a sufficient English level
How to apply?
Please send an abstract (one A4 page abstract and one A4 page resume with contact details (Name, email address, full postal address, telephone number, and affiliation details); Education backgrounds; List of top 10 relevant publications until 15th November 2016 to the following address: email@example.com
Zurück zur Übersicht